Test Prep Specialist
- Jason has taken the SAT 14 times.
- Jason has taken the ACT over 60 times.
- Jason was a standardized test developer.
- Jason debuted his online video class in 2011.
- Jason began teaching remote live classes in 2020.
- Jason does individual ACT test analyses for students.
- The average ACT improvement is just over four points.
- Over 95% of his students achieve higher scores after the class.
- Over 20,000 students have participated in his in-person classes.
- Jason has taught ACT/SAT in-person prep classes for over 25 years.
College Prep Strategist
- Jason has presented at multiple high schools.
- Jason creates resume portfolios for students.
- Jason helps students with their college application essays.
- Thousands have attended his College Bound in-person events.
- Jason conducted his first College Bound Seminar in August 2012.
- Jason created an online video library - College Bound Fundamentals.
- In 2013, Jason wrote a book, College Bound: A Common Sense Approach.
- Jason conducts remote live meetings for individual families seeking assistance.
- Due to COVID, Jason began leading College Bound remote live classes in 2020.
Former High School Teacher
- ICTM Recognition Award
- Eugene Mellon Teacher of the Year
- National Claes Nobel Educator of Distinction Award
- Jason worked in the public schools from 1992 to 2008.
- National Board Certified Teacher & Illinois Master Teaching Certificate
- Nominated by students for the Who’s Who Among American Teachers
- Jason had a reputation for helping students overcome math and test anxiety.
- Jason spent four years working on teams designing math curriculum timelines.
- Jason’s last seven years were at Champaign Centennial High School teaching math.
- Nominated by students for the National Honor Roll for Outstanding American Teachers