Free Parent Guide
Parents: Are you confused by what you are hearing about the ACT, SAT, and just college in general?
Being an informed parent can assist you in helping your student with the ACT and college.
Receive a free copy of the parent guide.
The following are some of the sections in this guide:
- Debunking the Illinois SAT Myth
- Quick facts you need to know about the ACT
- Getting into the college they want with the ACT
- What ACT scores actually represent
- Setting a Realistic Goal
- ACT Super-Score
- Writing Option
- How early is too early to take the ACT?
- Test Date Advantages
- Ideal ACT Long-Term Plan
- Test Anxiety
- Parent Tips to Help Students with the ACT
PRINTING: Adjust your print setting to landscape, two pages on one sheet, to optimize printing the guide.