Seminar C: Picking & Selling
There are thousands of colleges and universities in America and many families are not sure where to start when it comes to looking at colleges. This seminar addresses that issue by providing steps that takes the family through the entire process from start to finish.
This seminar is designed primarily for families with students in 10th through 12th grade.
The following are the main topics covered in the seminar:
- Setting parameters BEFORE looking at colleges
- Warnings so you do not go down the wrong paths
- Objective measures in the application process
- Personal Statements and essays
- Letters of Recommendations
- Resume Portfolios
- How to maximize an individual college visit