Seminar C: Picking & Selling
There are thousands of colleges and universities in America and many families are not sure where to start when it comes to looking at colleges. This seminar addresses that issue by providing steps that takes the family through the entire process from start to finish.
The following are the main topics covered in the two-hour seminar:
- Creating a college selection list
- Objective measures in the application process
- Personal Statements and essays
- Letters of Recommendations
- Resume Portfolios
- How to maximize an individual college visit
- Negotiating with patience
- The Basic College Bound Timeline
- The importance of May 1st
$40 – one parent
FREE - paying parent's spouse
FREE – All students who attend with a paying parent
Register today to reserve a seat!
For those that register but are unable to attend, we will send the seminar video link.
Due to COVID-19 we have cancelled all in-person spring seminars. We hope to have summer dates posted by May 1st, assuming it is safe to have larger group gatherings by then.