Seminar C: Picking & Selling
There are thousands of colleges and universities in America and many families are not sure where to start when it comes to looking at colleges. This seminar addresses that issue by providing steps that takes the family through the entire process from start to finish.
This seminar is designed primarily for parents with students in 10th through 12th grade.
The following are the main topics covered in the seminar:
- Creating a college selection list
- Objective measures in the application process
- Personal Statements and essays
- Letters of Recommendations
- Resume Portfolios
- How to maximize an individual college visit
- Negotiating with patience
- The Basic College Bound Timeline
- The importance of May 1st
Due to the governor's recent Tier 3 mitigations, we have to postpone our in-person seminars until 2021. However, they are currently available online (see below).
Watch the entire seminar and/or the individual segments. You will have access to this seminar for two months, which allows your family to review this important information as much as you desire. At the end of the two-month period, you will have the option to extend access, if needed.
Watch it today for just $18.50