- Upcoming Live Classes
- Self-Paced Prep
- Make a Payment
- Family Rebate
- School License Program
ACT School License Program
School License Program
This program allows a high school to purchase a license that allows each of their students to set-up a free individual membership for our online video class. This allows each student to work at home or at school at their own pace during the membership period. The following are the steps.
- Schools can purchase the license as early as August 1st, but no later than February 1st.
- Once the school’s payment is received, the school will be given a special code and specific registration instructions to share with their student body.
- There will be an open enrollment period. Students must register online with the special code by March 1st.
- The school’s license – and the membership period for each student – will expire the day of the National July ACT test.
Which students can participate?
Any student in your school:
- Freshmen and sophomores looking to get a head start.
- Juniors looking to maximize their scores in the spring.
- Seniors wanting to get a few more points on the ACT.
What does it cost?
The school license is just $1,200 regardless of the number of your students using the program.
Our school license program is cost effective for schools so ALL students, regardless of their economic situation, can receive a highly successful prep program to maximize their scores for college admissions and scholarships.
Want to learn more about our online video class? Click here.