This section includes videos, article links, Jason’s blog entries, and more. It is updated on a weekly basis throughout the year, and contains updated tips, strategies, and valuable information for parents and students that cover a variety of topics such as…
- Things students can do to become a better test performer
- How parents can help students become better test performers
- Helping parents understand the ACT and how to help students through the process
- Updated articles providing insight on the college selection process
- Things grade school and middle school students SHOULD be doing to prepare for college
- Motivational stories for students and parents
The ACT is an important piece of the bigger college puzzle. Follow me as I share information and tips on the ACT, college, and scholarships.