Free Parent Guide
Receive a free copy of the parent guide.
Learn more about the PSAT, SAT, and ACT, how colleges use those test scores, what students need to do leading up to the time of their test date, and how parents can help make sure their student is ready.
This latest update addresses how COVID-19 has affected college admissions tests, so your family has correct information.
The following are the topics covered in the guide:
- Re-Designed SAT
- ACT/SAT Test Components
- ACT/SAT Similarities
- ACT/SAT Differences
- Which test should a student take?
- Do students even need to take the test?
- Popularity: ACT vs. SAT
- When should a student start taking the ACT?
- Middle Timeline
- The Target: June ACT Test
- How much is too much?
- Second Change: July ACT Test
- When is the last time a student should take the ACT?
- What is the Test Information Release?
- TIR Analysis
- PSAT: Is it worth it?
- ACT then College Choices
- National Percentile Ranks
- Realistic Goal
- ACT Super-Score
- Writing Option
- Test Anxiety
- Parent Tips
- COVID-19, Character, & Encouragement