Free The SAT Con Booklet
Updated March, 2022!
The following are the topics covered in the booklet:
- How the No Child Left Behind Act led to the State ACT.
- How Common Core led to the State SAT.
- Review Illinois’ struggling and declining SAT scores
- ISBE spends more on the SAT. Why?
- The College Board admits to selling student information.
- College Board goes after taxpayer dollars.
- Re-designed SAT not living up to its promises.
- The Khan Academy Myth: free but no results
- Adversity & disadvantage scores penalize hard-working students
- 2024 SAT: the digital equity test
PRINTING: Adjust your print setting to landscape, two pages on one sheet, to optimize printing the guide.